Mental Health Resources
Below is a list of mental health and related resources provided by Alysia Carey, Phantom Lake Elementary's Counselor
- CRISIS SUPPORT: If you or anyone you know is in crisis or has an urgent mental health need, please call 866-427-4747 or visit www.crisisconnections.org/contact/.
- ONGOING COUNSELING SUPPORT with Youth Eastside Services (YES): A receptionist is on duty Monday – Thursday from 1:00 – 7:00 pm at our Bellevue site, and can take phone calls. In addition, we are continuing to check phone messages on Monday - Thursday outside of those hours. Families can self-refer by calling (425)747-4937. Visit this website for more information: https://www.youtheastsideservices.org/services/openaccess/.
- FREE REFERRAL SERVICE FOR MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES through Seattle Children's hospital: Mental-Health-Referral-Service.pdf
- ADDITIONAL COUNSELING RESOURCES: https://bsd405.org/services/counseling/ & https://bsd405.org/services/counseling/well-being-resources/
- SUMMER RESOURCES on the district website (including food and family resources): https://bsd405.org/corona-virus-covid-19
- OTHER HELPFUL DOCUMENTS for supporting student mental health and wellness: Stress, Worry, & Anxiety (https://app.box.com/s/q7ryuk0x7p4o1qikoz28ar4ekvxpoyj); Talking with Children: Tips During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (https://app.box.com/s/yqf0kaarb1f06n23kp5f4etvf07how1e)