District Family Resources
Family Connections Center (FCC) Assistance
If you need additional assistance, please contact Ms Judy PLE's Family Connections Center Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. (She is not reachable by phone while the school is closed)
- Visit the COVID-19 General Information page (https://bsd405.org/covid-19-general-information/) to learn about general closure information, childcare, translations, Advanced Placement (AP) testing, and International Baccalaureate (IB) Testing.
- June 3 Family Wellness Forum in Mandarin | 6月3日 中文家庭健康论坛: Video (YouTube- https://youtu.be/hSLqF2k8puI)
- Elementary progress reports will only be available online this year. Learn about how to access progress reports: English (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/pdf/technology/view-elementary-progress-report-studentvue-english.pdf); Español (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/pdf/technology/view-elementary-progress-report-studentvue-spanish.pdf); 简体中文 (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/pdf/technology/view-elementary-progress-report-studentvue-simplified-chinese.pdf)
- Summer hours at the Tech Center at Sammamish High School: As of June 22, the in-person Tech Center hours will change (through July 31). Summer hours: Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Welcome to Kindergarten 2020-2021 School Year (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/pdf/kindergarten/welcome-to-kindergarten-2020-2021.pdf)
- 2020 Summer Programming Frequently Asked Questions https://bsd405.org/programs/summer-programs/2020-summer-programming/
- Watch the May 1 BSD Families Forum on YouTube (https://youtu.be/tDEo4E59PoE). Find answers to frequently asked questions (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/may-1-bsd-families-forum-faq.pdf) from the forum.
- BSD Family Connection Centers are open at Lake Hills Elementary, Sammamish High School and Stevenson Elementary to help connect families with services and more. Visit the Emergency Support page (https://bsd405.org/departments/family-and-community-engagement/emergency-support/) for more information.
FREE Meals for Kids & Teens
Grab & Go style meal program with convenient curbside service at all locations. A free lunch and breakfast (for the next day) available for children 18 years of age or younger. Families will be offered the option of additional meals for their children each Thursday for Friday’s lunch and Monday’s breakfast. Children are not required to be present at the time of meal pickup. Children do not need to be enrolled in the Bellevue School District to participate. Adults over the age of 18 may purchase a meal: $3.25 for breakfast or $4.75 for lunch. (Free Meals for Kids & Teens Summer Program pdf - https://bsd405.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/grab-and-go-summer-meals-english.pdf)
Monday through Thursday - June 29 through August 13
Locations & Times
Eastgate Elementary; Enatai Elementary; Lake Hills Elementary; Newport Heights Elementary; Sherwood Forest Elementary
Open from: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Sammamish High School
Open from: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Go to https://www.myschoolmenus.com/instance/69/district/99 to look up breakfast and lunch menu options. The online menu lets you quickly translate the menu into over 75 languages, create a printable menu and review nutritional information, ingredients, and filter the menu options for the top eight allergens.
How to Find Other Summer Meal Sites in the Community
To find a summer meal site near you, visit the USDA Meals for Kids Site Finder website (https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids) and search for locations using your address, city, state or zip code.
Parents can also text Summer Meals to 97779 or call 1-866-348-6479 to find a convenient location near you.
P-EBT, or Pandemic EBT Emergency School Meals Program: because of COVID-19, families qualifying for free or reduced priced meals for their children can apply for assistance buying groceries. Apply for P-EBT by August 31 at https://www.washingtonconnection.org/home/ or call 877-501-2233. To be eligible for P-EBT, families must be approved for free or reduced priced school meals by June 30. To complete an application for school meal benefits go to https://bsd405.org/services/nutrition-services/free-reduced/
P-EBT Flyer – English (PDF https://bsd405.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/PEBT-Flyer-English.pdf)